Antoni Lacinai is an international authority and an expert in Workplace communication, supporting leaders and teams who want to be world class communicators. He works at the cross-point of leadership communication, customer focus and employee engagement. He utilizes a unique blueprint, based on deep psychology and years of research. This facilitates massive outcomes - and more fun at work.
Antoni’s keynotes are filled with both inspiration and concrete tips on how to build better relationships, how to serve customers and how to collaborate better.
Some of the highlights for Antoni:
- He has been voted one of the most popular speakers in Sweden for three years in a row
- Antoni has been nominated as the International Speaker of the year in Finland 2022.
- In 2019 he came in 3rd place at the Swedish championship of Storytelling
- He did a TEDx 2017 on the importance of analog communication in an ever-more digital world
- Antoni is an author and co-author of 13 books on communication – and the co-author of a fiction book that came out in 2020, meaning he can finally call himself an author!
- Before his career as a keynote speaker and executive communication coach, Antoni worked in the IT/telecom industry in various leading positions, within sales and marketing
- Antoni lives in the south of Sweden where he spends most of his time with his family and friends between assignments.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT AT THE LECTURE
You get the team you deSERVE
How great communication leads to high employee engagement
Too few people are really engaged at work. This is troublesome, since we know that employee engagement is a key for high performance, fewer errors, and higher customer satisfaction. But what if we start looking at peoples’ behavior as symptoms of the company culture and the team’s motivational mindset, instead of just reprimanding Goran and his nasty comments or telling Dragana to “calm down”? What can we gain by a deeper understanding? And what happens if we master the three communicative superpowers and elevate our team all the way to world class?
In Antoni’s opening keynote you will get inspiration, energy, and concrete insights on:
- Where Gallup is right, wrong and why people are like popcorn
- How to quickly diagnose your team’s real reason for the level of engagement they have
- How to quickly hack your brain’s inner traffic light to turn green
- The three communicative superpowers and why they matter