(For MojPosao clients)
- Sudjelovanje na predavanjima i radionicama (ONLINE & Rovinj)
- Pauze za kavu (Rovinj)
- Buffet ručak oba dana konferencije (Rovinj)
- Domjenak i party (Rovinj)
- Leadership program - lectures and Q&A
- VIP dinner at the Grand Park Hotel Rovinj
- Everything else that includes the registration fee
- 3 + 1 registration fee FREE
- 6 + 2 registration fees FREE
- 9 + 3 registration fees FREE
Once you have completed and submitted the registration form, you have registered for the conference.
After registration, you will receive an offer for registration, which is binding.
Your absence from the conference should be canceled only in writing form by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The conditions and deadlines for cancellation of registration fees are as follows:
- until July 31, 2021 - cancellation is free of charge
- until August 21, 2021 - cancellation is made with 50% compensation of the registration fee
- from August 22, 2021 - it is not possible to cancel confirmed registration fees, ie cancellation is done with 100% compensation of the registration fee
If you do not cancel your attendance at the conference in accordance with these cancellation conditions, we will charge a conference fee based on your registration and submitted offer, regardless of your participation in the conference.
All subsequent complaints will not be accepted, nor will cancellations that do not comply with these cancellation terms.
According to current epidemiological measures: https://narodne-novine.nn.hr/clanci/sluzbeni/2021_06_67_1292.html at events attended by more than 100 people all participants must have an EU digital COVID certificate. How to get a EU digital COVID certificate check at this link: https://www.eudigitalnacovidpotvrda.hr/en
In case of subsequent changes in epidemiological measures and possible reduction of the maximum number of participants at the conference in Rovinj, the remaining registered participants, registration fees will be converted into online conference format, taking as a criterion the chronological order of registration for the conference in Rovinj.
If due to epidemiological or economic reasons due to the epidemic COVID-19, the organizer will not be able to hold a conference in Rovinj, all registered participants, registration fees will be converted into an online conference format.
The registration fee for the online conference will be reduced by 50% compared to the registration fee for which you registered for the conference in Rovinj.
The organizer reserves the right at any time to amend these Terms of payment and cancellation of registration fees, which will be considered valid version published on the conference website: https://hrdays.net/event/hr-days-2021/
The rates are valid for reservations confirmed latest until 1st of September 2021. After that, the reservations will be confirmed upon availability. Conference rates are valid for early arrivals and exclusively in the period 20th September 2021 – 23rd September 2021 and in accordance with the availability of accommodation facilities. Download the reservation form and send the completed form to email@example.com (tel: +385 52 800 250) – RESERVATION SHEET - HR / RESERVATION SHEET - EN.
NOTE: In order to exercise the right to more favorable accommodation prices, it is necessary to book directly through the reservation center and the completed reservation list, with the remark that you are a ‘Participant of the HR Days Conference 2021’.
- Bed & breakfast service
- use of fitness centre
- use of swimming pool and sauna
- resident tax and VAT
CANCELLATION TERMS OF ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION:
- For cancellations until 1st September 2021 the full amount will be refunded
- For cancellations in the period from 1st September 2021 until 2 days before arrival, Maistra charge you one night per person and the rest will be refunded
- For cancellations 2 – 0 days before the arrival, Maistra keep the whole amount
- In case of no show or early departures or late arrivals, Maistra keep the whole amount
- All confirmed and paid reservations for the conference dates in September 2020 can be used until the end of 2021.